Like to transform those good intentions into great results?To do just this we provide a mix of coaching, skill development and facilitation - all designed to help you and your organisation achieve the results you want... again and again!
These services focus in the areas of:
Individual Executive coachingPersonalised coaching is one of the most powerful development initiatives to emerge in recent years. It works because it is highly customised, extremely flexible, not a ‘one off’ event and contains built in accountability.
Click here for more details about how our individual coaching works.
Work team coachingAchieving high levels of performance in a team environment does not just happen. When genuine focus, collaboration and whole team engagement is present however, teams can, and do achieve breakthrough results.
Click here for more details about how our GROWTH team coaching process works.
Skill Development Programs for Leaders
Coaching Accreditation Program
Our most comprehensive coach development program this 4 Phase process brings increased confidence and depth to your coaching.
Click here for a detailed prospectus
Leader As Coach
This in-house program is one of our most popular. It combines workshop learning with one to one coaching to ensure that as a manager your coaching brings the results you are wanting. Click here for more details.
Decision Leadership Click here for more details
Innovation is a critical ingredient for team and organisational success. Creative Focus provides practical tools for generating new ideas on demand.
Click here for more details
Big Year of GROWTH™
This short and sharp group coaching process brings the power of the GROWTH model to a group context. Develop clear plan for a 'big year of growth' in rapid time.
Click here for more details
1. Individual Executive Coaching
What is it?
Individual Leadership Coaching is about...
Getting the best from your people - clarity, focus, motivation, relationships, results
Addressing performance "blind spots"
Retaining your talented people
Supporting individuals to achieve team and organisational goals
Facilitating and fast-tracking change and growth
Improving productivity and impacting on bottom line results
How does one-on-one coaching work?
1. We examine your organisational targets and the related individual needs of your people to provide a context for the coaching.
2. We assist you with selecting people who would gain the most benefits from coaching
3. Individualised coaching sessions, based on specific goals, are delivered weekly, fortnightly or monthly for an agreed period of time.
4. The coach meets with the person involved to review performance, establish goals and set mutually agreed tasks for completion in between each coaching session. (A coaching folder and other resources are provided, including professional reading to assist in the professional development process.)
5. The coach is available to participants via phone and email between sessions to support focused achievement of tasks
6. We work with the individual and your organisation to monitor and assess progress
7. We apply the right balance of pressure and support to ensure quality results from every participant in a way that aligns with your organisational needs.
A one-on-one coaching series typically involves 1-2 hour sessions for 6 to 10 sessions in order to support sustainable improvement. (See typical coaching series content below.)
2. Team Coaching
Our team coaching system now brings the power of the GROWTH model to help teams achieve outstanding results.
Just as this clear, easy to apply GROWTH framework provides genuine clarity and focus delivering real benefits to individuals, it does the same for teams.
There are 3 components of this approach...
2. Team workshop
The team workshop, a 1 day session usually conducted offsite, provides the basic structure for any team performance improvement project. Using the GROWTH model as the basic framework for the session it delivers a clear focused team plan built around strong levels of ownership and commitment. Clear priorities and accountabilities are identified and agreed to and everyone leaves the session on the 'same page'.
3. Follow up coaching and progress checking sessions
This part of the system is essential to ensure that the team continues to work on its top priorities rather than being distracted by the day-to-day concerns that inevitably appear. This is how new team behaviours and skills are sustained so that lasting results are achieved. Just as ongoing individual coaching sessions provide continuity and accountability so these follow up team sessions ensure that this is much more than just a team building exercise.