Leading a Coaching Culture
This one-day program is designed for any leader seeking to implement a coaching culture for success within their school community.
"…coaching cultures exist when groups of people embrace coaching as a way of making holistic improvements to individuals within their organisations through formal and informal coaching interactions." Gormley & van Nieuwerburgh (2014)
The Leading a Coaching Culture program explores the importance of building the environment to support flourishing ideas and true collaboration, through the implementation of a powerful whole-school coaching approach. You will learn important pragmatic strategies to build, maintain and strengthen the professional learning framework that works in your school’s context.
Who Is This Program Suitable For?
This is a workshop for school executives (or whole staff) designed to facilitate clear definition of and steps towards the establishment of a coaching
This program can be run within a school (minimum 12 participants) or within a community of schools. Individuals may wish to attend a public program - these
are available in all regions. Refer to Current Workshops for dates.
The Leading a Coaching Culture
program is designed to:
- Provide a clear idea of what the Coaching Culture for Learning looks like in your setting
- Build increased knowledge around the research into coaching cultures and what that means for your school
- Assist you to develop an implementation plan for achieving a Coaching Culture for Learning
Program Structure Outline:
- Welcome intro
- Future perfect "coaching culture for learning"
- Map to Global Framework
- Case studies – implications for your setting
- Select priority areas
- Identify critical success factors and key stakeholders for each area
- Milestones – identifying what stakeholders will notice
- What must be done to make sure we get this right?
- Plan - linked to Professional Learning needs of staff
Upon completion you will receive a GCI certificate of participation.
You may also wish to add the program to your LikedIn qualifications.
$370* + GST
*Discounts are available for organisations who wish to run this program in-house
(Max 24 Participants)
Your fee includes:
- 1-Day Workshop
- Participant Workbook
This fee excludes:
- Presently in a role in an educational organisation (including school, university, TAFE, related Head Office role or other private or government education
institutions) or a not-for-profit organisation.
- It is preferable that participants have some experience in using the GCI GROWTH coaching framework, for example, the Introduction to Leadership Coaching or the Coaching Accreditation Program Phases 1-3.
By registering for any of the above events the following cancellation policy applies:
- All cancellations or changes must be requested in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If unable to attend the program you may transfer:
*your registration to another nominated person
*to another program. However, only one change is allowed. Rescheduling must take place within 12 months of initial program.
- Cancellations up to 5 days prior to the workshop:
*$100 plus GST administrative fee for rescheduling requests or nominating another attendee or
*50% of the program fee plus GST for refund requests.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled workshop:
* $150 plus GST administrative fee for rescheduling requests or nominating another attendee or
*75% of the program fee plus GST for refund requests.
- No refunds or credits for “no-shows” on the day of the workshop will be granted.
- In the event that the Program is cancelled, registrants will be reimbursed their registration fee.