In partnership with:
Raising Performance is an innovative and practical one day workshop
that teaches you how to turn performance conversations from difficult to constructive.
This is a practical workshop for any Leader or Principal who conducts performance review discussions as part of their role. You will discover how to turn performance conversations around, so that they motivate, clarify and inspire your team - enabling you to bring out the best in everyone and impacting whole-school improvement.
Instead of avoiding difficult conversations, you will be ready to embrace the opportunities for more constructive conversations to raise the level of performance in your school, using a Solutions Focus approach.
Who Is This Program Suitable For?
- Leaders and Principals who want to develop a set of practical skills for having performance discussions with team members
- Leaders and Principals who want to develop the performance of their teams for enhanced organisational success
This program can be run within a school (minimum 12 participants) or within a community of schools. Individuals may wish to attend a public program where
available. Refer to Current Workshops
The Raising Performance
program is designed to:
- Link performance conversations into a proven coaching framework
- Provide an alternative way to lead performance conversations based on Solutions Focused principles
- Build a positive and empowering attitude towards performance conversations
- Provide a clear sense of how the Solutions Focus performance review process can integrate within your own organisation’s ‘system’
- Define future expectations and help build on successes and strengths
Considerable time is given to practice performance conversations throughout the workshop.
In Raising Performance, you will learn:
- What makes conversations difficult and how to turn that around
- What do we mean by performance in organisations - and how to focus on the elements that matter
- Multiple scaling to get to the heart of improving performance
- Solutions focused principles in action
- Your performance issues – group problem solving
- How to define future expectations and helping people build on their successes and strengths
Upon completion of this program, you will receive a GCI certificate of participation.
You may also wish to add the program to your LinkedIn qualifications.
$420* + GST
*Discounts are available for organisations who wish to run this program in-house
(Max 24 Participants)
Your fee includes:
- 1-Workshop days
- Participant Workbook
This fee excludes:
- Presently working in a leadership role
- It is preferable that participants have some experience in using the GCI GROWTH coaching framework
By registering for any of the above events the following cancellation policy applies:
- All cancellations or changes must be requested in writing or by email to email@example.com
- If unable to attend the program you may transfer:
*your registration to another nominated person
*to another program. However, only one change is allowed. Rescheduling must take place within 12 months of initial program.
- Cancellations up to 5 days prior to the workshop:
*$100 plus GST administrative fee for rescheduling requests or nominating another attendee or
*50% of the program fee plus GST for refund requests.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled workshop:
* $150 plus GST administrative fee for rescheduling requests or nominating another attendee or
*75% of the program fee plus GST for refund requests.
- No refunds or credits for “no-shows” on the day of the workshop will be granted.
- In the event that the Program is cancelled, registrants will be reimbursed their registration fee.