Sharon has spent the past 29 years working with the Department of Education Queensland, in various teacher, school leader and corporate roles. She began her career as an early childhood teacher before moving into small school principal, deputy principal and project manager roles across a range of leadership, performance and capability development projects and initiatives.
Sharon is passionate about learning, particularly in the areas of brain-based leadership and wellbeing, and coaching approaches as a powerful vehicle for maximising potential and being at our best.
Sharon is delighted to be leading the operations of Growth Coaching in Queensland, and working in partnership with QELi who administer and host public GCI training programs in Brisbane.
Special Interest Areas
- Leading through coaching
- Building connected teams through a coaching approach
- Coaching strategy
- Coaching as a leadership stance
Education, Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Education
- Diploma of Education Early Childhood
- MBTI® Certified Practitioner
- Benchmarks 360 Certified
- I4 Neuroleader Trainer
- Member of the Australian Council for Educational Leaders
- Member of the About My Brain Institute